Why Clarendon Foundation?
- Has been in operation for over 25 years.
- Has dedicated over two and a half million Dollars of resources for charitable work in Sri Lanka
- The Foundation's focus is on the long term care of children.
- One hundred percent of your contribution is channeled directly to the projects in Sri Lanka that we sponsor, with no administrative costs.
- Contributions made to Clarendon Foundation are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
- See What we do.
If you would like to make a donation using paypal or
credit card, please click on the link to the right.
If you would like to make a donation by mail - please make a check payable to the Clarendon Foundation and mail to the following address.
19434 Amhurst Court,
Cerritos, CA 90703
If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.